Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is required in most states, and Texas is no exception. Having auto insurance can protect car owners financially from unforeseen accident-related expenses. Selecting a policy can be difficult, which is why the agents at Texian Insurance are here to help you learn more about finding coverage.
What Auto Insurance Includes
Coverages vary among car owners, but standard auto insurance tends to include:
· Liability insurance helps insure against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
o Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover their medical bills (and, in some cases, deaths).
o Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their car.
· Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance helps pay for non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
· Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers, regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
· Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to MedPay coverage because it helps cover medical bills. However, it also provides wage replacement benefits and coverage for funeral costs following an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Texas requires car owners to show proof they can cover accidents they are responsible for, commonly through liability insurance. However, accidents can occur that are not covered by liability insurance, which is why it is essential for Texas car owners not to limit themselves to liability coverage. Texian insurance can help you learn more about the right policy for you and your car.
When Should I Add My Teen Driver to My Policy?
If you plan on adding a teen driver to your policy, you should do so as soon as they get their driver’s license. Your teen driver can acquire an individual auto insurance policy, but it is generally more expensive than including them in your existing policy.
If you are a car owner near Waco, Texas, the agents at Texian Insurance can help you learn more about potential auto insurance policies so you can decide on the proper coverage.
Call us at 245-939-7000 or request your free quote
to figure out the best auto insurance policy for you and your vehicle.